- EQUIPMENT FOR EVENTS – we offer different kinds of equipment for all events: chairs, shading, audio equipment, a speakers' platform, and other equipment
- CATERING AND LIGHT REFRESHMENTS – organization of catering services or light refreshments for the day of the funeral, for the Shiva and for other memorial days
- OBITUARY ANNOUNCEMENTS –printing and putting up of obituary announcements
- NOTIFICATION OF EVENTS – telephone notification of the list of people to be invited to attend the funeral and/or memorial services by our switchboard operators.
- COORDINATION WITH CLERGY – Besides our staff of certified Aley Shalechet mourning ceremony conductors, we also coordinate with clergy from the different streams of Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform). We can put you in touch with them so you can arrange a service according to your beliefs and preferences.
- LANDSCAPING – landscaping and gardening at the gravesite on a perpetual basis or as a one-time preparation for a memorial day.
- MAINTENANCE OF THE GRAVESITE – We offer on-going maintenance services for the monument and its surrounding area, keeping the gravesite clean, and carrying out repairs, painting, upkeep, and even replacement of the monument, if necessary. There is also the possibility of ordering this service on a one-time basis as preparation for a memorial day.
- FLOWERS – preparation of wreathes and floral arrangements for the funeral, the family home, the memorial service on the 30th day, or on other memorial days.
- OTHER – the handling of any other matters, according to your requirements.